CCHS annual “Kicks for Cancer” Event
Come out and cheer for CCHS athletes as they compete in soccer, football and field hockey
Kicks for Cancer 2018 is Saturday, September 29!!! KFC is an amazing uplifting Community wide event!
– This is the 12th annual KFC in continual honor of Coach Wells mother Lois Wells, and others in our community who have battled cancer.
– This event has raised and donated over $350,000 to the Dana Farber Cancer Institutes research into women’s cancers.
– Our honorary person for KFC 2018 is Jenna Swaim person of pure Goodness and Energy, taken from our community too soon.
– Friday The Pink Dance, a CCHS student government event will be Friday night September 28 after the football game
– Saturday Field Hockey – JV & Varsity will play “Sticks for Cancer” 9:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
– Saturday Soccer JV & Varsity Girls and Boys games will be played September 29 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
– Sunday The First Mighty Moose 5K run, a new KFC event will be Sunday morning September 30 honoring Jenna Swaim